Friday, April 22, 2011

For you....


It's not like without you I cannot live,
Though life would be barren, with you it could be bliss,

We've made a tie that cannot erode,
To always be with you is all that I hope,

To hold your hands, to hug you out,
With your arms around, you drown out the crowd,

Your getting annoyed, not returning my calls,
my following around, wooing you with my all,

To defy the world just to have your love,
I would leave it all to make 'U' & 'ME' to 'Us',

As you fall asleep in my arms,
I would silently promise to protect you from harm,

For you there's nothing, I'm not willing to do,
If it comes to it, I will take the fall for you,

All of your pains, I'd gladly take,
It's the least i owe you for all that you gave,

Though I won't deny that your love is what I crave,
And I would take that craving right to my grave,

So immersed in your thoughts, I don't wanna be saved,
In embers of my soul your name is engraved,

I know I can't have you and it gives me pain,
But because it comes from you, it feels as a gain,

The gain is to great to cover all the losses,
Even the barren of my loneliness feels like a garden of roses,

I knew for 'Us' there's no beginning, your values keep you at an end,
It feels like holding a handful of eluding sand,

And for how you cherish your values, it may make me a bit sour,
But when I scratch beneath the surface it makes me love you even more,

My desire to have you increases by a roar,
but so does my instinct to support you to core,

I know what you are doing in all the ways is right,
That's what made me gave up my desires without a fight,

Yet whenever you'll need someone, I will be there to hold your hand,
When everything else fails, I will become your last stand,

I am glad I came to know you, even if as a friend,
no matter how life takes me, I'll never let 'Us' end......!!

No comments:

Post a Comment