Saturday, April 23, 2011

Escape (for you.... because of you... )



I tried to get away from you
but failed so many times,

no matter how much distance I made,
but my love is divine,

the farther I try to push myself,
the more to you I bind,

it has become so painful now,
my peace I cannot find,

when we came up with the thing,
I said it was not like I love you,

but now I see things when away from you
my head screams how much I do,

you are the last thing on my mind when I sleep,
and the first thing when I wake up,

the only peace I had was of dreamless sleeps,
last night in my dreams you came up,

I stopped calling you yesterday,
in hope to get away,

no matter how hard I tried to push you,
in my heart you always stayed,

and now when I realize that I am not by your side,
it feels like someone is squeezing my heart form inside,

and it hurts and in my chest I can truly feel the pain,
its like the muscles in my heart have start playing a game,

I now know that more than anything in this world,
its you that I want,

what's even more painful to know is that,
you are the only one I can't

but I am trying really hard to over come this pain,
trying to stay away from you,

trying to keep myself to other things,
until I get through,

until my head stops shouting,
how much I am in love with,

until the demon of hate inside me kill the love and roars,
it is until then I am sorry but you will be ignored...

No comments:

Post a Comment