Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hell-bound....



Feel the world is dying,
here I am so alone.
Forsaken and abandoned,
even when I am at home.

These roads, these streets,
are haunted when filled with crowd.
The silence scratches my head,
every-time shouting so loud.

In this numbness of silence,
I stand in chaos of my pain.
Like a demon in inner circles of hell,
dancing in the blood rain.

Can feel my heart,
shrinking and crushed inside.
In the void my veins,
throbbing, giving a fight.

My memories with you,
have now become a curse.
Killing me slowly,
giving pain that cannot be nursed.

A few moments of comfort,
can lead to a lifetime of pain.
No matter how much time,
You'll never be the same.

When life gets worse,
than an eternity in hell.
Scared like a chicken,
Just out of its shell.

In an endless emotional abyss,
you eternally fall.
When biggest pains of life,
appear so small.

It is after this fall,
I will rise yet again.
Stronger than ever,
impervious to emotional pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment