Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Dark Storm...




Alone I came,
alone I will go.
There are just those people,
who think they know.

They know my life,
they know my fate.
They know my love,
they know my hate.

They act as if they know me,
inside out.
The storm in my heart,
they have only seen the drought.

The raging thunder,
fueled by their hate.
The dark clouds,
that I can never evade.

So much I wish,
to rise above them, elevate.
The shadows of these clouds,
are my true mate.

The clouds of darkness,
haloed by red pain.
Gazing at them all day,
is beginning to drive me insane.

I know that this madness,
can bring no gain.
But it does not matter now,
all I thirst for is pain.

Its pain that has always ,
been by my side.
Makes me feel strong,
maybe this strength is a lie.

These lies are exactly,
what keep me form harm.
In the chaos of my heart,
faint the sound of alarm.

With the pain I am,
prepared to walk alone.
This storm of darkness,
is my only home.

No comments:

Post a Comment